Sunday, November 16

Paper Stars...


A good movie & a craft project...
I had a great time choosing from our
piles of paper scraps...

Paper covered stars that I read about on
Beyond The Picket Fence's site!
Her's are gorgeous~
Please stop by & view her tutorial.



These photos are a bit washed out...
I needed to get outside for more light...


I have seen these stars in all shapes & sizes
at discount stores...also Christmas Tree Shop.

These were gifts from a very sweet friend...
Misty...tell your momma thanks again!

Two different profiles.
Some are soft folds & shallow~
Others have sharp, deep angles.

These could be just the start of a fantastic
mixed media collage!

5 comments:

Debra said...

Hi Michelle!
I have missed being here!
I enjoy your projects. You are inspiring and fun!

I have tagged you! You are suppose to list 15 things you aren't afraid to admit. You can see what I did on my blog. I remember you tagging me a ways back, so I'm going to do that too. So sorry it's been so long!
Debra

Debra said...

Michelle,
I have searched your blog and cannot find your tag - I know you tagged me. Please forgive me for not answering it.
If you can tell me what date it's listed under, I would love to respond.
Debra

Charmingdesigns said...

Those are just beautiful!! laurie

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Michelle, these turned out beautifully! Thanks for the link too--I appreciate it. Have a good week!

tlchang said...

These are fabulous! What a great idea and usage for paper scraps (I am a softee for stars...) If I ever get a break, I may have to try this one.