Thursday, December 18

Kids Christmas Five...

Christmas Tags
from Recycled Christmas Cards!

This card with these little snowmen in a row
is perfect for this craft punch!

Sometimes, near the end of the season~
Christmas cards are put on clearance...
Always 50-70% off Dec. 26th

It's so much fun to find bargains and
think about craft projects for
Christmas 2009!





Full size card fronts...


With some inexpensive decorative scissors...


Tag size fun!


Dress 'em up with a few rubber stamps,
Glitter, ribbons, punches...buttons, brads!!!


These were all snowman themed...
After Christmas we put away the
ornaments and Santa type decor~
and bring out the Snowmen!

These could be used a third time by making
them into a swag with snowflakes in between!
Hang it from the mantle...
Hang it between a door frame...
Hang it corner to corner on an old cupboard!

Hope you have fun~

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a great project! Love the recycled tag idea. :)

KatCollects said...

Wow, you are one busy lady : ) I am loving all the tags you are making. You have inspired me to make tags for next Christmas for all the gifts. We have a couple inches of snow here and the snow is still falling beautifully, so peaceful. I hope you are doing well!
Hugs,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

There you go again, Michelle! More ideas!
Remember what I said, everyone: Michelle doesn't sleep! ;-)
These are FUN! I should go through all the years of cards I've saved! Wonderful idea here!
Diane

Charmingdesigns said...

That is so cool!!! Nice job. Laurie

Holly Knott said...

And yet another cool idea from you! I didn't even know you could get "punches" in those shapes. I have a ton of old cards saved from boxes of holiday cards in which I didn't use all of them... (talk about poor grammar but what is the correct way to phrase that? "...holiday cards that of which i did not use all of..."?) ANYWHO, now I know what to use for my gift tags. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Wow, these Christmas tags are so cool! I'll be definitely making these for gifts I'll be giving away this Christmas. Another one of those perfect Christmas craft ideas.