Monday, January 26

Three More Needle Felts...


"Bear-ez n' Cream"
Copyright Michelle L. Palmer

This little pal has the best seat in the house!

I've listed these three new needle felts
at our Etsy shop.


Strawberry n' Cream

Copyright Michelle L. Palmer

It's not too far away...strawberry season, that is!
I LOVE to take the kids n' pick our own.
Teach them how to hold the vine...
and to not eat toooo many of them!
Mom always told me you have to eat
a bushel of dirt before you die~~~
I wonder,
If you happen to be a kid like me...
Could that extend to 3 or 4 bushels?
:)


Vintage Strawberry Pin Cushion
Copyright Michelle L. Palmer

This one was so much fun to make!
I had the base.
Then I had the felt idea!
I love to find my base...either at a thrift shop
or one of our many local antique favorites~~
And brainstorm as to what it could become!

Thank you soooo much for stopping by!
Hope you have a fantastic week!

6 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Michelle,
Thank you for stopping by and for your encouraging words about the bird nest tutorial.
It is so great to have so many friends to share with.

Your little bear is absolutely too cute! Need to pass your name on to some people. They will love them too.

I'll tell about you on my blog in a few days if that's OK.

Blessings, and enjoy your week.

Barbara Jean

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Love your little strawberry pin cushion! How sweet. You must put so much time into your little treasures.

Anonymous said...

How am I going to keep up with you?!
All these pretties! Love them all!
Diane

tam said...

Very cute!!! I think that is such a cool craft-what a talented girl you are!~Tam:D

tlchang said...

I'm loving all your felting. The strawberry's shapes are so appealing. And icecream! What a great idea. clever clever clever...

Acornmoon said...

These look nice enough to eat!