Monday, October 26

Peacock Fabric Samples to Share...


I received samples from my
peacock fabric program!

These are some snippets from the
original art to show where the
planning & designing begins.



This is a paste up of how I thought one
pattern might look...


Another paste up...


The ad in the latest JoAnn's flyer!!!


Our peacock samples!


The little face peeking through...


Coordinates...


Coordinates...

We had the best time going to the zoo and taking
pictures of the peacocks for reference material!
They seem to be camera shy like most birds...
But were tolerant enough to not take to the back corners.

Hope your Monday is perfect!

5 comments:

Wish on a Whisker said...

Amazing and exciting! ~Mandy

Debra said...

Hi Michelle! I'm back!
I love your fabric. Can't wait to see it in person.
Love, Debra

In the Light of the Moon said...

Michelle,your paintings are beautiful!!!Cat

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Michelle!
They're beautiful!
Diane

Holly Knott said...

Hey, this is so cool!!! I had no idea and will have to look for them. Also love your snowman and fall leaves box. Yes, yes, yes, we get snow here with fall leaves on the ground, like yesterday!!