Tuesday, November 3

Holiday Gifts in my Etsy Shop...

By clicking on the photos it will take you to my Etsy
Copyright Michelle L. Palmer

Having fun gathering up needle felts
and other projects I made for my Etsy shop.
Each day or so more pieces will be added...


Each piece is unique and original...


Some will be holiday themed...
But I like to add everyday items because the
holidays pass so quickly!


These owls are held in place with vintage pins.
You can take the owl off the stocking and berry
to move them here and there...
The strawberries will make "sweet" ornaments...
and then you can put them out for display
again during strawberry season!


You never know what you'll find on Etsy...


This little friend is looking forward to a cozy new home!

Hope your week is off to a great start!

3 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Busy hands making very cute gifts! I'm going to hop over to your etsy shop right now!

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

You are very talented! I'll be visiting your etsy shop too.

Anonymous said...

Totally sweet, Michelle! And I think the snowman boxes are adorable!
Love his NOSE!
You can always reinvent him with snowflakes. :-)
Hugs! Diane