Tuesday, December 1

Even Our Pup is Artistic...

Our morning potty trot, see the top paw print...
My pup made a paw-print flower for me!

The first snow...
The most wonderful time of year because~
All it took to get our two teens out of bed this morning...
...My hubby singing three sweet words,
"We've got snow!"
Feet were on the floor in seconds and big smiles on!


This is the type of snowfall that paintings are made from.
I went around taking photos of evergreen
limbs hanging with a perfect sprinkling of white...
Branches with tufts of snow
just waiting for the perfect cardinal to pose!

All cozy indoors, look who has found the
sun beginning to peek through?
Tippy boy!
(Oh my... look at those whiskers!)

Hope your day is wonderful~

5 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Michelle,what a wonderful day to start the day!!Warmest Regards,Cat

BumbleVee said...

we've got a bit of snow too... it may not stay...but, more to come for sure....

Tara said...

How beautiful. That is art! No snow here in Texas and more than likely won't be. :-(

Lenae May said...

Oh Michelle!.. I dropped in to say hello and I was greeted with your snow! I saw flurries yesterday..I'm not sure how I feel about this!
Thanks so much for your encouragement, Michelle! It is often the wind under my wings!
Blessings!
Lenae

Anonymous said...

Michelle, just like a cat! Find where the sunshine is and follow it through the house during the day! Or curl up next to the heating vents or the fireplace. Pretty smart, aren't they!

We only had flurries and this morning one of the heaviest frosts I've ever seen. Beautiful!

Diane