Thursday, February 11

First Love Collage...and the Pet Duck...

"First Loves" Copyright Michelle L. Palmer
Original now available in my Etsy shop...

I can hardly believe Valentine's Day is so near!
Part of today will be spent making love notes
for some special hearts in my life~
A very special one for my love!
This December my husband and I will
celebrate 25 years of friendship & love.
We dated for seven years...
I am so blessed to have married my best friend!

We were not as young as the sweet couple in
this collage... but we all remember our
first loves and the special way they made us feel~
Love that this little fella brought his pet duck!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband and I dated 7 years, lived together 7 years and have been married 10 year this past January 29th. He is my best friend and knows me best! He's not my first love but the one I'm keeping forever! Warm hugs, Esther

Doreen Frost said...

Well congratulations on 25 years (in December)..that is wonderful.

I just love this sweet love collage :)

Wishing you a wonderful day,
Doreen

chicroses said...

Not sure if Ive sent you a message before. I was in your blog the other day and put you into my blog where I get the latest post from you..anyway..I love your watercolor paintings..they are fantastic. I paint roses and sure have them down pretty good..but I have tried watercolors before and didnt stick with it..You inspire me to try again. Your birds are great. Thankyou for sharing your tutorial on the collages. Sally

whyte said...

We're still "dating" after 20 years. That's why I love DH so much, he's a romantic...Have a wonderful Valentine's Day with hubby and congratulations on 25 years!!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Congratulations!!! Love the pet duck..I'm sure that is why she fell in love with him ;-)