Monday, March 22

New Originals in my Etsy!

A few of you have shared FANTASTIC links
to minute-by-minute video of hummers
waiting for their little ones to hatch!
Inspired me to locate my wee bird sketches!


Titmouse with big black eyes...
They are such sweet friends~


Curious bunny...


Field mouse looking for something to munch on!

I just added fifteen different sketches to my
Etsy store... do hope you stop by!

Will be adding more and more each day...
Hope you have a wonderful evening, sweet friends!

10 comments:

marie said...

Each one is so wonderful!

Margaret said...

Oh I love them! That hummingbird is precious! But already sold. Sigh....

Createology said...

Your drawings are so precious. I an in complete awe. Happy creating...

Heavens2Betsy said...

I love your work. Each time I visit here,it makes me gasp .... in a good way! Very lovely.

Marcia said...

Michelle, You did it again...outstanding work. Its now harder then ever to decide what I want to go in my second frame.

Doreen Frost said...

Good morning Michelle... more wonderful sketches!!!

LOVE your work :)

Wising you a lovely day,
Doreen

Jane said...

Beautiful sketches, the bunny is very cute!
Jane

tlchang said...

These are such a perfect combination of line and texture. You always come up with the most beautifully creative ideas!

BellaRosa said...

Michelle amor, I looked in your Etsy store but couldn't find some of these beauties, does that mean that they are already sold? Besos, Rose

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Michelle:
Those little birds are so cute, I'll just be they "fly right out" again!
xoxo
Donna