Wednesday, May 26

New Baby Birds... New Tags...


We have had the most beautiful weather!
Sunny and hot with a nice breeze...
I know the baby birds are warm!


We have been enjoying our teens spring concerts!
They're excited once the concerts are completed
because they know they are only a few weeks
away from summer vacation!


Six new baby birds will be in my Etsy store today.
I drew these on cotton muslin...
Can't resist their little faces!

You know I love to add a little something in my
etsy packages...
These are the latest tags!


Green, brown and black.
The dark muted colors were kind of neat...


Red ripe strawberries always seem more fun!

Hope your day is going great~

7 comments:

Patty C. said...

Oh I just love the birds - You are so very talented

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous here as well.Love your tags and birds to cute!

ebeepaperie said...

I love the birds! So adorable! :)

Annie said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I have just visited your Etsy shop and love the beautiful baby birds.
Ann x

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hello cute little birdies. You are so sweet!
Michelle your work always makes me smile. big!

Paula said...

Michelle, your creations are simply breathtaking. You are such a talented artist!

Biene said...

Your birds are so sweeeet!!!

Hugs, Biene