Thursday, March 24

Spring Tote Bags...

I just brought a bowl of peels, stems and cores
to our compost pile for our wild bunny~

Perhaps a SPRING cap, scarf and mittens would have
been a better treat for our little friend!
The Robins are hoping for a quick melt~


Added some Spring totes to my Etsy store!
Vintage dresses are almost finished...
They will be pressed and photographed soon~


I leave my sketch journals open~
They're always stacked in messy piles...
Sketches, jots, ideas and notes fall out when I flip through...
This little friend was sketched while I waited in a
doctors office... on the back of an atm receipt~
His little face makes me smile!

Hope your Spring day is filled with joy~

14 comments:

ShirleyC said...

Those are soooo sweet!

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

Michelle, you are so talented. I look forward to your post to see what new creations you have made. They always put a smile on my face.
Sabrina

Debora Hoffmann said...

Love these, Michelle! :o)

Smiley said...

Your wild bunny whispered in my ear, "Thanks for the treats!" No surprise that your little totes came out just darling! Thanks for bringing a smile to my heart once again. . .thanks for sharing your blessings!

Smiles!
Deb :o)

S. Etole said...

these are so perfectly whimsical ...

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

My goodness you sure have an incredible talent! These lil' spring totes are awesome.

KatCollects said...

All of your bunnies are so very sweet. Wishing you many smiles today.
Hugs,
Kathy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very sweet. I'm still looking for the perfect frames for the fabric drawings that I won from you.
Warmly,
deb

Kathy said...

Well, you've outdone yourself again, my friend. These are adorable!

Kathy

Twiglet said...

Clever little tote bags! Your little sketches brighten my day!

Jill said...

Michelle,

The little bags are incredibly sweet and spring like. There are so many uses for them too. Love your sketches - as someone already mentioned, they do bring a smile.

Jill

Charmingdesigns said...

These are wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Pouches to put jelly beans in!!!
Hugs,
Diane

Vicki Boster said...

These are adorable Michelle - so perfect for spring! I hope you bunny is thawed out by now - we have had some cold days lately as well. I am so ready for it to be warm and STAY warm!

Vicki