Tuesday, April 10

New Linens & Watercolor Originals...


I hope your weekend was filled with wonderful memories
and sweet, sweet blessings...


We took a family road trip on Saturday...
Traveled along NYS Rt. 5 & 20 to enjoy the pretty day,
share some laughs during lunch and shop local antique/gift shops!


I found wonderful little linens...
Old linens...
Large linens...
Worn & tattered linens...


Armfuls called to go home with us...
We gathered a nice collection of different styles~
All selected with one thing in mind...
Adding a pen and ink to its existing beauty~
For you!


I enjoy pieces that can be framed or tacked to a bulletin board...
Made into pillows or stitched into a quilted treasure~


Monogrammed linens were everywhere!
Everyone was purchasing them~
This little one was sandwiched between a stack of dish towels...


Spring birds at our feeder get their voices up when the crows visit!
I open the window and demand they visit the corn field instead~
Songbirds fall back into place...


It's almost time to see the baby ducks trailing along behind Momma...


I've painted these yummy Pansies to add to my
Original watercolors that will be for sale~
Our girl is almost ready to begin listing them in her Etsy store!
Today, I hope!
I'll post when they're ready to go~ with a link.

I'm planning to paint watercolors of what is in our garden~
Season by season... a fun way to share!
Alaina is excited to have a part-time job listing & mailing these..
Her college journey begins this fall~
She is commuting for the first two years~
Trying to save money and keep her loans small.


We're grateful to live near wonderful colleges.
Thankful she doesn't feel the need to travel far...
At least for a little while~

I hope your day is off to a wonderful start!

5 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Michelle your art work is just so beautiful!!

marie said...

Alaina's Etsy shop is one of my "favorites". I was lucky enough to purchase a couple of her sweet button designs. I'm looking forward to visiting it when your art is listed.

I hope that her college journey is a wonderful one!

Anonymous said...

so goldig romantsich deine slebst gemalten Vogelbilder.. herrlich und die Blumenfotos!
Lieben Gruss Elke

Smiley said...

Aaaaah, the perfect little peek for a spring day! As always your sweet blessings make my heart smile! It sounds as though you had such an exciting adventure on your roadtrip. I hope your Easter was just as sweet!

Smiles,
Deb
oxo

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So Beautiful Michelle!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin