Thursday, November 22

Snowman Christmas pins...


The weekend may bring a small accumulation of snow...
So many terms describe the white stuff!
Lake effect~
Snow storm~
Squalls~
Dusting~
The latest term is a "snow event!"
That usually means several inches.


Whatever you call it~ how ever you measure it...
Snowmen are bound to be built!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas~
I've made my list, checked it twice and tomorrow morning
Alaina and I will leave early for a few holiday sales!


These little treasures are in my Etsy store~
I use them as teacher gifts, secret Santa surprises...
They're perfect for all ages!


Some are made into sets~


Hope your day was filled with perfect memories~
Thank you for stopping by & for so many great comments!

4 comments:

Debra said...

Hello! I've been thinking about you-it was so nice to see your comment!
I love the pins, and love the beautiful painting in the previous post....
I didn't know we were going to get snow this weekend! Maybe I can dust off my cross country skiis!
Love ya!

Monica said...

Fabulous, Michelle!
Love, love them! xo

Raymond Homestead said...

Love your cute little snowmen Michelle!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

They are adorable Michelle.