Monday, February 11

Needle felted whiskers n' wool...


On Friday, I was able to put the finishing touches two
art deadlines so I spent the weekend playing!!!


Wonder what their conversations were as they waited
for their pretty colors...


My little sketches brought to 3-D...


This sweet little girl is a Valentine for a very dear friend!
All dressed in a little yellow raincoat~
Ready for her journey west!


Fox friend...
Found the perfect color roving!


Petite little me...


Sweet and simple elephant~


Bunny with the long ears...
Long white kitty whiskers to match!
Found another whisker just this morning when I was
gathering laundry~ was stuck in one of Sadie's favorite blankets.


Nose to nose... the little salmon bunny said,
"Thank you for stopping by, Sweet Friends!"

10 comments:

Smiley said...

LOL! These little cuties put a smile on my face and made my day!

Blessings, smiles, and hugs!
Deb oxoxo

Terra said...

Adorable.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

awwwww - SO darned cute!!!

The French Bear said...

Aw, these are soooo sweet!!!! Love the fox!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

shabby girl said...

That little fox is amazing!
My mom used to send my nephew cat whiskers whenever she found them, for luck!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are all so sweet and I've been thinking of foxes lately...I don't know why! But I just love the look of them!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such adorable little critters!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Conni said...

Wonderful work! I like all the little creations!

Twiglet said...

These little creatures are so beautiful - such character in their little faces. I t has never occurred to me to start with natural coloured roving and then add colour - thanks for sharing! x Jo

Createology said...

Sew very adorable and sweet. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...