Tuesday, March 26

Needle Felted Ducklings~


My new little needle felted friends have been busy!


Playing games...


Planning their trip to the pond~


Our kitty noses wish they could play along...


Perhaps there is a change of plans?


Contemplating........


They're in a "Pond of colors!"


Perched & bathing~


Some of my wool babies have made their way home
with duckling-loving friends!
There are three little dears listed in my Etsy shop~

I didn't have a chance to finish my new GIVEAWAY last night~
Alaina & I were at the hospital visiting my NEW great niece!
(She is precious!!!)
Will work on the treasures today!

Hope your day is off to a wonderful start~

9 comments:

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

These sure are adorable!

peggy gatto said...

Just so darn charming!

peggy gatto said...

I meant to say DARN!!! SORRY

Debbie Nolan said...

Ah - so cute...congratulations on your new niece. Hope you have a great day.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Congratulations on your new great niece...what a special blessing! Love your cuties tonight! Can I name them all? heeheehee! Sweet hugs!

Romeo said...

As always, everything you create is too darn cute!!!! Love these ducks!!! Probably a good thing I am allergic to wool or I might have to have a whole herd ;)

Have a great week!

"her" and Romeo

Smiley said...

HEY! Judging from these pictures, I think you are having way too much fun over there . . . hee hee hee.

Smiles and Hugs to you and your flock!
Deb ;o)

Willow said...

Oh I ADORE these needle felted ducks ... I DO ...clapping wildly I am! !

Magpie's Mumblings said...

All I can say is awwwwwwww!!