Sunday, May 12

2nd Etsy Shop!


We finally did it!!!
Today I was able to open my 2nd Etsy Shop!
Michelle Palmer Art will carry prints from my original watercolors,
Watercolor originals and my little framed watercolors!
I will continue to fill my 1st Etsy Shop!
With pen & ink illustrations, needle felted originals & art on vintage linens~


"Earth Day" from my Bits & Pieces Collection is one of the first available!
My printer guy did an amazing job!
You can see from the side by side photographs how close
the print quality is to the original painting!


"Garden Wren" is the 2nd archival print currently available.
I hope to add some small watercolor paintings in the next few days!
This side by side photograph shows the quality of printing~


The Etsy listings will share every little detail.
They are archival quality prints on 100% cotton rag (300gsm) paper...
OBA Free (optical brighteners) and with Ultra-Chrome Pigment Ink.

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday~ Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

AWESOME!
Happy Mom's Day to You!
Warmly,
deb

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

The postcard is so pretty! love your work and post!

Check out my blog at:
www.suemarrazzo.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Smiley said...

Congratulations my friend! Your art will continue to find fans in your new Etsy shop!

Smiles!
Deb oxo

KrisKeese said...

Congratulations! I look forward to checking out your new shop. Love your art.