Wednesday, January 22

Flock of birds...


With all this frigid~ I needed to think Spring!
Baby birds...


 Fuzzy and singing loud!


Momma birds tending to their every chirp...


First flights...


Sharing a ride...


Sharing love...


A few sweet reminders that the warmth will return~


... and we will once again enjoy evening walks under the stars!


When I was photographing my little friends for Etsy~
These two were side by side...
"What does the fox say?" Immediately played in my head!
(Now it is going to be stuck in YOUR head!)
Giggle...

Fox says, "It is very cold in the field... warmer days are coming soon!"

Smiles and hugs!
Keep warm, Sweet Friends~ 

6 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Completely charming!!!
I love my little hearts I got!!

Julie Clay Illustration said...

Sweet little birdies Michelle :)

Mãos e manias said...

Definitly i love your work

Kays Kids said...

Your darling little birds and sayings always warm my heart. They are so beautiful. May be you should so some on art paper and frame them to sell.
Keep chirping.
Hugs Kay

Unknown said...

Your bird sketches are absolutely darling! I agree with the above posting...in a little frame they would be charming. I stare at them and inside a little voice says..."I wish I could draw birds like that!" But I enjoy yours! BTW...YOU keep WARM! It's 19 degrees in Okla. today...and suppose to be down to 8 degrees tonight. (Our wood fire is burning...and I'm all toasty.)

Michelle Palmer said...

Thank you, Sweet Friends!
I hope to add more bird prints to my 2nd Etsy shop... I'll share about it here when I do~

We have been -12 wind chills... right now it looks like a snow globe... fast flurries! Brrrrr... Be cozy, Friends!