Thursday, February 25

Punch needle Carrot Patch Rabbit and Lilac~


"Carrot Patch Rabbit" copyright 2016 Michelle L. Palmer

Hope your week has been going great, Friends!
I've been having working on a punch needle botanical collection.
Lilac is the first pattern I wrote from my designs. 
Twenty different flowers~ I am itching to garden!
Bunnies seem to be hopping around the studio... the kitchen table...
In hoops, on linens...


"Lilac" copyright 2016 Michelle L. Palmer

Some of these storms have been fierce~
Keeping all of you tight in prayer...


2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh Michelle,
lovely as always.
Many hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dear Michelle:
I'm in love with every new piece your sharing! They're all so wonderful. You do realize you're nearly forcing me to take up needle punch, right? uh, huh. You sure are!
Good thing I'm setting aside one day a week to work on my own projects...
xo
Donna