Monday, December 5

Punch Needle Blue Christmas Santa



My heart has experienced many blue Christmas seasons~
You still have hope, joy, love...
You still share gifts and good will...
There is a longing.
Someone is missing and nothing can fill that empty spot. 

When a cardinal visits~
all dressed in red, 
there is love.
A tender moment when someone we loves comes to mind. 

How I LOVE to design, paint, collect, punch, felt etc. etc. flow blue!
No matter how blue I may feel~ it warms my heart!

l hope your Holiday Season is brimming with joy~
Filled with peace~
Touched with love~

Prayers and love to all who have heavy hearts~
You're being thought of and loved.

5 comments:

Terra said...

I think you wrote this post for me, my heart is heavy as this is the first Christmas without my darling husband of 45 years. I like your blue Santa and you are right, there are moments of joy.

Karen B. said...

Oh Michelle,
I just love everything you wrote. I think we all have been there. Your newest design is just stunning again.
Sending you many hugs.
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

What a truly beautiful design and words that you wrote today. The design is so pretty....I can almost hear my punch needle calling me from the craft studio. But no...I must resists...I must....no....well...it is pretty...and Santa does look rather charming in the blue....no...I must be strong...I am looking away now, because if I keep looking at him he just might end up on my (ever growing and beyond ability to finish in one life time) projects to do list. :)

Wishing you a day filled with joy and Merry Christmas. :)

I'm gonna tell Mom! said...

There is such longing for happier days mixed in with the hustle and bustle of the holidays.Thank you for writing this, letting us know we are not alone in those blue moments. And as always, your work is beautiful and inspiring!
Merry Christmas!
Kim

debbie eaves said...

A very beautiful Santa design.