Tuesday, December 27

Punch needle snow friends


'Woodland Snowman & Fox" copyright 2016 Michelle L. Palmer

Hope your Holiday Season has been wrapped in hugs and love, Sweet Friends!
I found myself down with a fever and flu-like symptoms~
Beginning to feel better and grateful for healing.

Two new punch needle projects to share with you~
My husband and children surprised me with toys for Christmas!
Rug hooking frame, wool cutter... hooking tools... fabric to hook on!
I have wanted to learn rug hooking for 10+ years.
A few jobs to do and then I will be able to play!


'Warm Heart Snowmen' copyright 2016 Michelle L. Palmer

In the village there is a clearing~
A small meadow where two snowmen share conversation.
Share their hearts~

Hope your Holiday Season is relaxing and filled with happiness, Friends!

4 comments:

gracie said...

Love your designs

gracie said...

Love your designs

Anonymous said...

Come on, STOP IT with the too cute for words needle punch designs, I can't keep up! Each one is more precious then the one before! I am so happy you received the lovely gift of rug hooking supplies for Christmas. I love hooking. There is such calm, wonder and delight as you bring the loops up and see your picture beginning to form. Have fun with it. (:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I have always been fascinated by rug hooking too, but there is absolutely NO room in this apartment to take up any more pursuits, much as I might like to. I will simply have to live vicariously through you! All the very best wishes for a joyful 2017 to you!!