Thursday, January 26

Vintage linens


This is one of those linens~
I had ten different ideas for how to illustrate the empty areas!


Perhaps there was a bowl of fruit originally kept in the center area...


A pair of candle sticks... one to either side?


~ or ~
Vases?


I love white on white~


No matter what condition they are in~
A soak brings out their beauty!
Wear areas are proof that they were loved and treasured.


In all the years I have been gathering linens...
I have never found two alike.
Just like snowflakes~


Thank you for stopping by, Sweet Friends!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend~

3 comments:

Createology said...

My Dear I do so love your pen and ink drawings. I jumped over to your etsy site and things sell super fast. JOYful January...

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love to re-use well loved linens too - they're simply too precious to part with. My favourite today is the last one - and the sentiment that goes with it. So sweet!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

sweet & sentimental....love them!
L